GMC Secret Santa 2016 - Deadline Dec 20th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RujiK

RujiK has gotten impatient and decided to post a picture of everybody's gift so guessing can commence. (It's been a week, hopefully I'm not stealing anyone's thunder.)

ALL THE GIFTS!
@chance - Present getting Game

@Detective Pixel Dancing Game

@HayManMarc - 3 pictures, a song, and a playthrough. (Kraken song is pretty sweet.)

@JDSTIGER 3d book game

@Lukan - Magic spell Game

@sylvain_l gmz and some icons

@SyntheticStorm9 - Unicorn drawing

@TheUltimate - Christmas Game

@trg601 - Platforming Game. Also Ibeat the game so kudos to whoever made it

@Xor - Goofy dancing dudes. Very original!

And these people received non-imagable gifts or already posted. Maybe some one can compile the GMZ's and post pictures.

@Alice - 4 Songs
@Aura - A list of songs
@Barvix Hip-hoppy Christmassy mp3
@Cat - Nice Shmup. Actually hard-crashed my computer for some reason so no picture.
@Cpaz - Avatar, already posted
@Misu - Avatar. Look at his avatar to see it!
@rui.rosario - Avatar. Look at his avatar to see it!
@Llama_Code - Gmz (Llama Encoder.gmz)
@K-BitCRUSH - Gmz. (K-BitCRUSH_3DShadows.gmz)
@Ninety - Gmz (Ninety_METAMORPHOSISGAMEPAD0.gmz)

EDIT: AUGH! I can only post ten images. I will update in next post.

Last edited:
T

TheUltimate

That makes it much easier, thanks! Can you post the GMZ names? Also, that's a hammer, not an axe lol.

I guess I'll start!
@Detective Pixel is @Xor's secret santa because of the cute concept and physics.
@Xor is @K-BitCRUSH's secret santa because it was posted above.
@HayManMarc is @chance's secret santa because it was posted above.
@RujiK is @SyntheticStorm9's secret santa based on the pixel art style.
@Barvix is @sylvain_l's secret santa because those icons would fit right in in Teufel.
_______ is @TheUltimate's secret santa because I'm not telling you. ;)

EDIT:
@KingdomOfGamez is @Ninety's secret santa because Metamorphosis was a 80x45 Jam game.

Full List of Santas:
Alice
Aura
Barvix
Cat
chance
Cpaz
Detective Pixel
HayManMarc
JDSTIGER
Jobo
K-BitCRUSH
KingdomOfGamez
Llama_Code
Lukan
Misu
Ninety
rui.rosario
RujiK
sylvain_l
SyntheticStorm9
TheUltimate
trg601
Tthecreator
Xor

Last edited by a moderator:

Micah_DS

Well then, my second guess is @K-BitCRUSH
Nahp, nahme (had a strange powerful urge to type in an infuriating manner - apologies). I possibly more than likely probably did make someone a game though... but I can't take credit for yours, as I was not your santa.
But perhaps your third guess will be the one! As it is said, the third time is the charm. :p

HayManMarc

I only made 2 actual gifts. One of those gifts featured a bobbleheaded protagonist, the other was NOT an avatar.

I won't comment on any other guesses as I have a pretty good idea of who made what for who. :)

R

rui.rosario

I have no idea who made mine, but kudos for making me want to start my own brand

Micah_DS

...perhaps your third guess will be the one! As it is said, the third time is the charm. :p
Oh... now I've lost all faith in the third time being the charm.... I... I feel empty inside.

But anyway, I just wanted to say that this really was a lot of fun (did I say this already? I forgot). I've never done a secret santa online before. I expect I'll join in next time as well.

M

Misu

I wonder if he still lurks in this thread. Doesnt seem like it. :/

M

Misu

There will be a day... he will guess me... he will... he probably believes that I am not capable of doing that gift but in reality, you cant judge a person by its book...

Micah_DS

If it makes you feel any better @Misu, I don't think my giftee knows I'm capable of the things it took to make my gift either. I put a lot of effort into it and I'm pretty sure he won't ever know it's from me, but that's alright. Wasn't that kind of the whole point? ;)

M

Misu

I know that but im just teasing to see if the person is willing to guess. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.