OFFICIAL GMC Scrapbook

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
We want to know the face behind the avatar, so post photos of yourself here and tell us a little bit about yourself too! In addition to the rules and guidelines that are applicable everywhere on the GMC forums, we'd also appreciate it if you didn't post images of yourself in utterly naughty and inappropriate poses, and/or with little or no clothing.

Oh, and replies to people's posts are fine, but if you haven't got anything nice to say, it's better to say nothing at all... ;)

To get the ball rolling, this is me, your Friendly Admin @Nocturne:

9bcbb[1].png

Last edited:
J

JomPaul

You asked for it -- this was me in university. I'm currently sporting a beard but have no camera.

Edit: Added another more recentish image of me just landing after falling really far

12299361_1228644390495486_5292471074469333282_n[1].jpg UXtR6UY[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jaqueta

Scared you, didn't I?

Hello! I'm Thiago "Jaqueta", from Curitiba (Brazil), I use GM since I was 11, that's... almost 7 years now. Oh my...
I currently developing a Coop Hack'n'Slash game for PC with a friend. It's in early stage, so it will take a while till you guys see something = P

B

Blackened

IDK but I just thought today, with all the **** going down in the world right now, that it's cool to be part of such a diverse community, as one people, independent of government. Ok, enough with the sentimentality, back to thuggery! :p

Carnivius

*Sniff*... Gimme yer wallet man... I'm sorry I just gotta feed my kids y'know? It's a hard world out there man, listen, *sniff* you go home and hug the ones you love, never take them for granted, don't take the same path I did man...
Strange thing is that's not a million miles away from something I almost did many years ago and am glad I didn't go through with it and I apologised to the people involved.

J

jackhigh24

lol ye you too man, i hadn't even spotted this thread and just saw yours before, looking much cooler than me, that colour in my kitchen is making me look purple, think il take a better one outside with natural light when not been up for a long time, i look high in that one ;) .

347_Jake

These headphones are SUPER nice for how cheap they are.

EDIT: I tried to use the direct link from Google Photos, which displayed fine for me but was apparently invisible to everyone else? Should've used Imgur from the start. Sorry.

C

Clip_It

Hi, everyone. I'm new here. This is me - same as my avatar. I apologize if the pic is skewed. I had to crop it, as my daughter and some other random kids are in the pic.

Attachments

D

Drew_C

Hi Everybody,
I'm Drew, new to game-maker. Seems to be pretty easy to pick up but I'm mostly just tinkering with it for now.

Hopefully given time I'll do something useful with it. I've got a background with maths and analysis stuff which I'm hoping will help me along. I'm on the should-know better side of thirty which leaves me short on time to really play with things.

I tend to avoid cameras so I've only got one from a few years back with me looking like a eejit.

Peace

egit.jpg