OFFICIAL GMC Scrapbook

Shut

GM user here since version 3 :) I used to be active on the old forums, back when it was still being developed by Mark Overmars.

Me about 8 years ago

About 4 years ago

and a more recent one about a year ago

M

Misu

GM user here since version 3 :) I used to be active on the old forums, back when it was still being developed by Mark Overmars.

Me about 8 years ago

About 4 years ago

and a more recent one about a year ago

I do paintings too. Check them out at the Unofficial Art Gallery thread.

S

SarbjitGrewal

All are sentimental :p. I just found so many gamers in this post and their scrapbook is quite amazing.

Ehsan

Pirates vs Clones
Wth I'll be a part of this scrapbook:

Me, in all my unshaved glory (a year ago)!

Here is me at my friends wedding. He wanted my suit. Bhaha!

This is for @Shut Do you even lift? Srsly, do you still lift? I stopped since June, I feel bad, missing my lifting fetathers...achum iron weights*

Some good looking people here wow!
Definitely miring @Shut
And omg real life @Sweetluvinbizkit <3

Last edited:
S

Sam (Deleted User)

As proof I have a gray mustache:

IMG_20180124_184750_341.jpg

Or if you would rather see the one without the filter:

20180124_183938.jpg

I acknowledge that I've gotten fatter since the time my profile picture was taken.

G

greyzeb

20190117_133318.jpg

Hello, this is me from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Was at company lunch and there are sofas on the ground so I kinda landed on one...

Lukasmah

why are y'all so... normal looking?

where are the creepy clown disguises? Body mods and surgeries to make you look like the smiley cog? Where are the weird masks made of real human skin?

M

Misu

This topic needs a little more activity. So I decided to show off my pic as I was fixing up the web cam quality for this week recording.

Bart

WiseBart
I guess I could post a tiny picture here now that I'm being as active as I've ever been here on the forums.

This is me during one of my latest walks in the beautiful nature that's within walking distance of where I live:

pic_neat.jpg

Last edited: