• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GMC Modded Minecraft Server (All The Mods 7)

O.Stogden

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd set up a dedicated Minecraft server for a few people to join, including here on the GMC.

It runs All the Mods 7, a modpack including about 200 mods. You can download it from the CurseForge app like most MC Modpacks. (https://download.curseforge.com/) You just select Minecraft when it's downloaded and installed, find All The Mods 7, and it'll download and install Minecraft and the Modpack for you to play.

Install Instructions for the Modpack, which will also install Minecraft too:

- Go to https://download.curseforge.com/ to download CurseForge and Install it.

- Boot CurseForge and click on Minecraft, then search for "ATM7" in the search at the top

- Install ATM7 0.2.17, then click on Play and login to Minecraft launcher as normal.

- When MC boots, go to Multiplayer, click Add Server and copy and paste 51.254.84.243:25583 to the Address Field.

You will likely need a device with at least 8GB of RAM to run the modpack, as 4GB needs to be dedicated to Java.

Server Version: All The Mods 7 - 0.2.17 (Minecraft Version 1.18.1)
Server IP: 51.254.84.243:25583

The server may be updated to newer modpack versions, if it is I'll post here.

Server Rules:

- No griefing/damaging other players property.
- No PvP unless both parties are in agreement.
- The usual be good to each other stuff.

Last edited:
Hello. I'm new to Linux and have some questions. I got my server working by following a guide. Do I need to enter the terminal and enter the command "java -Xmx... Minecraft_server.1.17.jar nogui" every time to start the server or is there a way to open a folder and start the server. Sorry if this is a stupid question this is all new to me.

Last edited: