GMC Jam Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
It's a little more than a month 'til the next GMC Jam begins! When will we get a discussion thread so we can start get the hype going? :potato:

R

rui.rosario

Just a curiosity, will the new GMC Jam be the number after the last GMC Jam of the archived version or will it restart? If it is the continuation, will the GMC Jam statistics threads and help threads be brought to the new GMC (and updated accordingly) or not?

N

Nexusrex

Another jam?! Woohoo, mind to tell about the exact time of the jam start? Because i wanna know, if i will be able to enter or no.

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
There is a "GMC JAM 21" tag already in the system, so it feels The Lord Of Teh Jamz has already decided on continuing the old numbering. (*scratches head* Was there a 20th jam, btw, or did we go from 19 to 21...?)

Reactions: TTJ
S

Snail Man

There was also already a Jam 21...
Have some patience! It's still almost a month-and-a-half until the next jam. The topic doesn't usuall (and shouldn't!) show up until about 2 weeks away, that way people don't get hype burnout.
If the Jam board was open to public posting I would have already posted the new stats topic, but maybe I'll PM Noc about it

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Okay, Okay... So next Jam will be Jam 21. Jam Discussion topic will go up at the start of July and NOT BEFORE. The Jam Stats topic will indeed be brought over (when I have a few spare minutes to set it up correctly). Some things will be changing because that Dadio bloke won't be running it anymore instead it will be.... (cue drumroll...).. ME!

Anyway, I'm going to close this to leave you all hanging with questions in your mouths and shivers of anticipation until the official jam discussion topic opens (this isn't really the place to discuss the Jam). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.