• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GMC Jam Results GMC Jam 45 Results

Alice

Darts addict
Forum Staff

All medals for all participants are available HERE
They are available in both 120px-tall versions (suitable to use directly in signatures) and 240px versions.
Also, for games with best-of awards there are versions with a rank, a best-of and both.

Full Rankings

1. Nursery Crime Investigation Squad by @Relic
  2. Wheels on the Adventure by Team Dali (@Alice, @GameDevDan)
  3. Fiddle by @Mavvy
  4. Muffin Man by Pixellated Hammered Raccoon (@Evanski, @Pixel-Team, @kburkhart84)
  5. Itty Bitty Pieces by @The M
  6. Tower of Dog by @Poizen
  7. King's Horse M.D. by @Mightyjor
  8. Of Lions & Unicorns by Little Penguin Studios (@Josh Chen, @bandman28, @LucasSchachtMusic)
  9. Four and Twenty Blackbirds by @speedchuck
  10. Little Bo Peep by @Richerama
  11. 3 Blind Mice by @rsvpasap
  12. Jack & Jill by @Siolfor the Jackal
  13. Twinkle Twinkle Little Doom by @Prrz
  14. Nursery jamz by Purple Game Studios (@Ladi_Pix3l, @Smirnovff50)
  15. Baa Baa by @kris24
  16. Nail by @Mercerenies
  17. Just in Case by @Toque
  18. Rhyme Ride by @Bart
  19. Кindergarden unleashed by @MOD_WIZ
  20. 3 Blind Ass Mice by @poontangular
  21. Potatoes by @dadio

Awards

Best use of Theme:
Nursery Crime Investigation Squad by @Relic

Best Concept:
Itty Bitty Pieces by @The M

Best Presentation:
Wheels on the Adventure by Team Dali (@Alice, @GameDevDan)
Muffin Man by Pixellated Hammered Raccoon (@Evanski, @Pixel-Team, @kburkhart84)

Best Story:
Nursery Crime Investigation Squad by @Relic

Best Devlog:
Rhyme Ride by @Bart

Results Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VIo6j5Zo7EkndVjBeLxwgcuagzmFfk8thCWtuPbVrq8/edit?usp=sharing

Mightyjor

Congrats everyone! I loved playing through all the entries and reading everyone’s reviews and comments. And a big congrats to Relic with a well deserved win!

Mavvy

Big Dork
Congratulations Alice, Dan and Relic! It was super difficult to pick a top 10, let alone a top 3 for this jam! So many quality entries, you all made great games! This was freakin' amazing and I'm already looking forward to the next one! Shoutouts to the hosts, reviewers and participants, you all make this jam awesome! :)

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
Another great jam everyone!

@The M
your reward for correctly guessing the theme first
theM_award.png

The golden Guy Fieri is also still up for grabs
if someone shows me every place I hid Guy Fieri, the reward is yours

Also to my knowledge, no one has found the hidden message in the last video ;)

Bart

WiseBart
Congratulations everyone! Quite an incredible lineup of games looking at the winners and best ofs this time..
Thanks to the voters for that Best Devlog!

@Evanski I can't say I'm up for further searching in those videos, but I'll gladly post a screen of the Guy Fieri that you cannot unsee once you've seen it.
fieri_in_plain_sight.jpg

hidden_message.jpg

I'm already looking forward to the next one! See you all soon! :)

Prrz

For my first ever jam game I couldn’t be happier with the results, what an amazing jam overall with so many unique and interesting games to play.

Congrats to everyone and especially the winners, you all did fantastically!

the reward is yours
Deep down in my heart I know that originally I would have gotten the reward for the most legit guesses. But you love to see me suffering. I'll remember that forever, my friend.

Just kidding, thanks to @Evanski and @Alice for hosting the jam and thanks again to everyone contributing to the jam. It was stupid hard to rank the games, and it was so much fun playing them. I'm looking forward to joining you guys next time! :)

And to the top 3's: WELL DESERVED :)

EDIT:

Spoiler: Also, no idea how to decode this
I believe its the ending of a private YouTube video link. I'm on my phone rn so I didn't test it yet.

Last edited: