GMC Jam Discussion GMC Jam 40 - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL πŸŽ‰

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
It finally happening

I'm gonna pick πŸ‹ TEAM YELLOW πŸ‹ since I hate fruit that's actually tasty. Yay, time to spread the suffering~
(gonna update my avatar later when I'm on my private computer where I have my avatar sources, I'm browsing this from a work computer because i r profeschunal)

GameDevDan

Former Jam Host
GMC Elder
Really proud to see so many people already representing their gangs with avatars, signatures and, most importantly, MEMES.

That running total so far btw:
🍎 6 / 🍐 8 / πŸ‹ 11

Team Red gon' need some love.

The M

Ya all should try working from home. Unlimited possibilities! ;)
(Of course I would never make memes on work time. That's what breaks are for!)

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
Yeesh! How unprofessional! I would never use a work computer for the GMC. I have the dignity to post from my phone on work hours! :p
I'm working from home anyway so I do have a choice, I just feel dirty if I boot up my private computer during office hours... not to mention I have more options to procastrinate which could hurt my performance, so... better not x3

(That's the reason I haven't gotten a driver's license, too: I know I could do too much damage with one to trust myself with it, convenience be damned)

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
(That's the reason I haven't gotten a driver's license, too: I know I could do too much damage with one to trust myself with it, convenience be damned)
The reason I dont have a proper ID is probably because I Would do too much damage to myself

GMWolf

aka fel666
There we go, I'm team yellow.... It was a really hard decision but hey.
Team green would have matched my profile pix better...

Alice

Darts addict
Forum Staff
So, if I didn't mistake anything, the current standing are...
Code:
Red                     Green                   Yellow
---                     -----                   ------

Alice                   ghandpivot              The M
Mightyjor               woodsmoke               Toque
Gizmo199                Greenblizzard           HayManMarc
Nocturne                matharoo                ChessMasterRiley
Mercerenies             GVmG                    SoapSud39
Bart                    Pat Ferguson            pixeltroid
Dr. Wolf                EvanSki                 NAL
kburkhart84             Lukan                   dadio
Xor                     Kepons                  Yal
                        Cloaked Games           GMWolf
                        VallejoCustomGaming     Rui RosΓ‘rio
                        RichHopefulComposer
                        Chasersgaming
Coded Games recently mentioned under one of status updates they still can't decide between red and green, so I excluded them from the chart for now.
Xor mentioned their allegiance in status update, and Chasersgaming posted in Discord channel (or maybe they're one of other Green gang members with a different username? o_O').

The teams seem more balanced than I originally thought, but the red team lagging behind still bugs me... ^^'

EDIT: Fixed Kepons position; I have no idea how I mistook *their* team of all people.

Last edited:

Toque

There is a cure for jaundice but why would you want to?

This public notice was brought to you by Team Yellow.

disclaimer. Our apologies for anyone who has liver disease or lost a loved one to liver pathologies. After laughing at this joke if you or someone you know is turning yellow please post a picture to support team yellow then see your doctor. Obstructive jaundice can be fatal.

Last edited:
P

ParodyKnaveBob

maybe it's because green is "rightmost" on the colours spectrum
Pics or it didn't happen!
Seriously, I can't think of a single standard that puts blue between red and green. Maybe a super-warped color wheel could fake it, but... I'm truly curious of your reference!

Alice

Darts addict
Forum Staff
Seriously, I can't think of a single standard that puts blue between red and green. Maybe a super-warped color wheel could fake it, but... I'm truly curious of your reference!
I mean, between red, green and yellow. If we add blue, then of course it would be even further right, but I was only considering the gang colours.

In other words, if I were to sort gang colours according to colour spectrum, I'd put them red/yellow/green rather than red/green/yellow (the order in the first post in the thread).

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
I'm sort of tempted to turncoat into Team Red since I'm currently in a major bloodborne obsession and I could do something blood-themed instead of something apple-themed, but I also really hate Apple and don't want to give off the appearance that I support their products. Hmm, decisions.

lemons still are objectively the best fruit tho
the pain makes me actually feel something

Status
Not open for further replies.