Former Jam Host
It Knows Something You Don't
Thursday 28th May, 2020 12:00 UTC
Monday 1st June, 2020 12:00 UTC
- Any GMC member can take part in the GMC Jam. You must use GameMaker to create your game.
- Games must be made between 12:00 UTC on May 28th and 12:00 UTC on June 1st, and posted here in the games topic.
- You may use resources such as graphics, sounds and scripts that were made prior to the jam, as long as the bulk of your work takes place during Jam weekend.
- You may create one post per entry in the games topic. You may create this post before your game is finished and continue editing that post to update your progress, in fact you are encouraged to write a devlog!
- All entries must have a download link in the Games Topic before it closes at 12:00 UTC on June 1st.
- All entries must work on Windows as a standalone executable / compressed zip folder. No installers please. Your entry can also work in HTML5 and on other platforms, but only the Windows build will be judged.
- All entries are encouraged to follow the Jam theme. It isn't mandatory to do so, but you'll often get more favourable reviews from your peers!
- You may participate alone or in a team of up to 3 members. See the "teams" section below if you're looking for teammates. Only one team member creates a post for the game in the topic - do not create multiple posts for the same game.
Recommended post format:
Developer Name / Team Name
DOWNLOAD LINK (when finished)
- maybe a screenshot here -
- your devlog here -
You can keep editing your post to write a devlog about your game.
You can also post in the discussion topic as you develop your game.
Do not post more than one post per game in the games topic.
As at the start of the jam the following people were looking for teams but be aware, they may already have teammates at this point:
- @Bart - Hi! For the upcoming GMC Jam I'd like to have a try at making some music for a game. People who are interested can check out my SoundCloud page.
- @Petrik33 - I am a programmer with a bit of isometric drawing skill with Marmoset Hexels, so I am looking for a person with good animating and drawing skill to cooperate on Jam
- @abocado - I am a programmer , and i also draw and do animations, here is a link to my deviantart ( search in deviantart : gogogoangel )