The Bestest GMC Jam Host
EVERYTHING HAS A COST
Thursday 27th February, 2020 12:00 UTC
Monday 2nd March, 2020 12:00 UTC
- Any GMC member can take part in the GMC Jam. You must use GameMaker to create your game.
- Games must be made between 12:00 UTC on February 27th and 12:00 UTC on March 2nd, and posted here in the games topic.
- You may use resources such as graphics, sounds and scripts that were made prior to the jam, as long as the bulk of your work takes place during Jam weekend.
- You may create one post per entry in the games topic. You may create this post before your game is finished and continue editing that post to update your progress, in fact you are encouraged to write a devlog!
- All entries must have a download link in the Games Topic before it closes at 12:00 UTC on March 2nd.
- All entries must work on Windows as a standalone executable / compressed zip folder. No installers please. Your entry can also work in HTML5 and on other platforms, but only the Windows build will be judged.
- All entries are encouraged to follow the Jam theme. It isn't mandatory to do so, but you'll often get more favourable reviews from your peers!
- You may participate alone or in a team of up to 3 members. See the "teams" section below if you're looking for teammates. Only one team member creates a post for the game in the topic - do not create multiple posts for the same game.
Recommended post format:
Developer Name / Team Name
DOWNLOAD LINK (when finished)
- maybe a screenshot here -
- your devlog here -
You can keep editing your post to write a devlog about your game.
You can also post in the discussion topic as you develop your game.
Do not post more than one post per game in the games topic.
As at the start of the jam the following people were looking for teams but be aware, they may already have teammates at this point:
- @Misu. My skills are programming (gml), art, and shaders (glsl es).
- @AnotherHero - I am exclusively a GML programmer. Also, could you do me a favor and leave a note that I work full time every day that the jam is going on, so I will only be able to work ~2 hours a day? I just don't want to find a team and leave them disappointed.