GMC Horribly Good fanfic: ... Oh no...

M

Misu

Oh no!
CHAPTER 19 is up!

I dunno why I'm transcending this story from jolly olly GMC adventure into a dark gruesome horror story but eventually it will transcend into a corky story soon enough.

Please give it a read instead of skimming for your name. I like feedbacks after all :p

M

Misu

Woah... its been like more than just 2 years since I started this thread and nearly a year and few months since I last posted in here...
Looks like its time for the 2nd anniversary of the GMC Horribly Good Fanfic!!!

I decided to review my writing from the very first chapter, word after word, till the very last chapter I made. Trying to correct the grammar as much as I could. Im not sure if I did my best on fixing the time tense but I tried my best at it. I went through every nightmarish experience reading through this story again. This momentum will scar me for the rest of my life. Im gonna have nightmares for more than a month after this.

Anyway, I did that AAAAAAAND

I REALEASE CHAPTER XX!!! Yes! A new chapter is up for reading! Let me know what are your thoughts or how surprised you are to seeing this horrible thread come back to life. Enjoy!

M

Misu

Took me a long time but I finally fixed the grammar (again) using a magical tool online. Now its a bit more pleasant to read.

I also wrote CHAPTER 21 along the way.

This new chapter is in between Chapter 20 and Chapter 28. This one is actually a scene from a different timeline. Let me know what you think!

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
I skimed through this, So far I have found this amazing, I ship Nocturne and the Close topic button.

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
Ship? Sorry I may not understood your context. What do you mean by ship?
Shipping, initially derived from the word relationship, is the desire by fans for two or more people, either real-life people or fictional characters (in film, literature, television etc.) to be in a romantic relationship.

M

Misu

Shipping, initially derived from the word relationship, is the desire by fans for two or more people, either real-life people or fictional characters (in film, literature, television etc.) to be in a romantic relationship.
You just gave me an idea for the story, thank you

Last edited by a moderator: