GMC Horribly Good fanfic: ... Oh no...

M

Misu

Yes! I have decided to write a fanfic about you all! You are all screwed! With my horrible writing and nightmarish ideas, you'll all suffer in my realm of fantasy!

JUST KIDDING, it wont be too nightmarish I promise. But yes you will suffer by cringe so get ready!

I'll post more updates when I have the chance!

PDF OF THE FANFIC

Do leave your feedbacks, which will motivate me more on doing more chapters! :)

Changgi

As I said, I'm happy to see Cantavanda, Roy, and me being mentioned! Hoping to see some exciting factor or something. I wonder if Roa is based on ana actual person though…

Edit:This is something that could use a revival

Also, tune in to GMC: D to hear me narrate this story :p

Changgi

Made an edit to my post.

Also if that's the case then I wonder if Lesley has anything to do with that Roa :whistle:

M

Misu

Read it for that NOW, CHAPTER 5 is added!

Click on the same link on main post to check it out!

More updates to come!

EDIT: Uploaded Chapter 6. Enjoy!

Last edited:
R

rui.rosario

Read it for that NOW, CHAPTER 5 is added!

Click on the same link on main post to check it out!

More updates to come!

EDIT: Uploaded Chapter 6. Enjoy!
Finished reading it, it's quite a nice read. Plus, I can totally see myself acting sort of like what you described ahahah
Keep up the good work, I'll definitely keep reading it.

M

Misu

ALRIGHT! CHAPTER 7 is finally up!

CHECK IT OUT EVERYONE BUT BE WARNED.... The Cringe Factor is beyond the level of max overdose.

M

Misu

Uploaded Chapter 8.

I will make another update tomorrow. Thank you all for the feedbacks! :)

M

Misu

CHAPTER 9 IS FINALLY UP!!!

This time, there is no new GMCer added, just story built up only. But Tomorrow will have some more faces, trust me!

M

Misu

CHAPTER 10 is released! Took me long enough to think this one out! I added several faces in this one!

Check it out!

M

Misu

CHAPTER 12!!!
It is finally up...

Common guys! Any feedback? Any reaction? ... I guess my fanfic killed everyone... .-.

R

rui.rosario

CHAPTER 12!!!
It is finally up...

Common guys! Any feedback? Any reaction? ... I guess my fanfic killed everyone... .-.
Been occupied with work lately, haven't been able to keep up. I will read it sometime soon however.

M

Misu

Ew no! Story needed romance so I thought a better way to add that is to make Roa suffer in it.

Anyway, CHAPTER 14 is finally up!
Aaaand apparently this is the end of Season 1! Yes, this is going to be divided into seasons. There won't be any more writings until season 2!
Can't wait? Me neither! Season 2 will began on January 7, 2018

We have a whole year left for us to brainwash ourselves from this madness. So lets see those hypes in here when you can! Thank you for all your support and reading this.
Till next time everyone!

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
I'm reading this... For scientific reasons, of course...

I'm going to base all of my interactions on this site on the people in this story.

Last edited:
M

Misu

I'm reading this... For scientific reasons of, course...

I'm going to base all of my interactions on this site on the people in this story.
Dude! Its just fictional. Its not like that. Nobody actually are like that in real life... except Roy of course.

M

Misu

What?.... What is this?

It is January 7, 2018 already?
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Just in time for a new season of GMC!

Check out Chapter 15! It is up right now! :D

Please leave me some feedback.

S

SyntheticStorm9

wow... that was really good, can't wait for the next chapter.
You did really good at describing the GMCers, it was so funny lukemash driving a communist tank, roytheshort being an idiot, and the pear guy and you, hilarious. Oh! and Mathew..
I can't wait to be screwed "hint... hint..."

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
Oh. Well. That makes me sad. Does that mean Hels is dead? Or is she going to get out, just to be alone and sad. Both of those sound depressing.

S

SyntheticStorm9

Oh, common! that's even more suspense then the last chapter!

M

Misu

* sniff sniff * *sniff sniff *
You smell that?...

That smells like... A NEW CHAPTER OF THE GMC HORRIBLY GOOD FANFIC! Chapter 18 is out, check it!

:D