GMC Horribly Good fanfic: ... Oh no...

Misu

The forum's immigrant
Oh no!
CHAPTER 19 is up!

I dunno why I'm transcending this story from jolly olly GMC adventure into a dark gruesome horror story but eventually it will transcend into a corky story soon enough.

Please give it a read instead of skimming for your name. I like feedbacks after all :p

Misu

The forum's immigrant
Woah... its been like more than just 2 years since I started this thread and nearly a year and few months since I last posted in here...
Looks like its time for the 2nd anniversary of the GMC Horribly Good Fanfic!!!

I decided to review my writing from the very first chapter, word after word, till the very last chapter I made. Trying to correct the grammar as much as I could. Im not sure if I did my best on fixing the time tense but I tried my best at it. I went through every nightmarish experience reading through this story again. This momentum will scar me for the rest of my life. Im gonna have nightmares for more than a month after this.

Anyway, I did that AAAAAAAND

I REALEASE CHAPTER XX!!! Yes! A new chapter is up for reading! Let me know what are your thoughts or how surprised you are to seeing this horrible thread come back to life. Enjoy!

Misu

The forum's immigrant
Took me a long time but I finally fixed the grammar (again) using a magical tool online. Now its a bit more pleasant to read.

I also wrote CHAPTER 21 along the way.

This new chapter is in between Chapter 20 and Chapter 28. This one is actually a scene from a different timeline. Let me know what you think!

EvanSki

Raccoon Jam Host
I skimed through this, So far I have found this amazing, I ship Nocturne and the Close topic button.

EvanSki

Raccoon Jam Host
Ship? Sorry I may not understood your context. What do you mean by ship?
Shipping, initially derived from the word relationship, is the desire by fans for two or more people, either real-life people or fictional characters (in film, literature, television etc.) to be in a romantic relationship.

Misu

The forum's immigrant
Shipping, initially derived from the word relationship, is the desire by fans for two or more people, either real-life people or fictional characters (in film, literature, television etc.) to be in a romantic relationship.
You just gave me an idea for the story, thank you

Last edited by a moderator: