• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

GM1.4 when I draw my healthbar it is not attached to the character

Hi, so I am doing a course on GM1.4 but my health bar does not follow my object it does before I move the character but as soon as I move it the health bar moves much further ahead then out of frame could anyone help me?

Attachments

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Draw the health bar in the Draw event, not the Draw GUI event. If your course is worth the money, it should have taught you what the difference between these two events is.

Edit: But again, your course is probably NOT worth the money. A course that is wouldn't be teaching a version of GM that has been past sunset for 3 years.

Edit: But again, your course is probably NOT worth the money. A course that is wouldn't be teaching a version of GM that has been past sunset for 3 years.
It could be a free course!

But even if it wasn't, 1.4 is still a perfectly valid platform for producing games, either for learning or for publishing, as long as you only wish to publish to windows.