• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - General GM Terrain 3d (GM Terra)

M

Misty

GM Terra seems very good and impressive, for infinite 3d terrain. In fact it is the only 3d terrain utilty I could find on the YYG Marketplace.

However, it is wise to ask before you buy. I am wondering if I can create flat surfaces on this terrain? It seems very limiting if I cannot make flat surfaces and thus cannot make cities.

If I cannot create flat surfaces, or flat patches within the terrain, I am not sure if GM Terra is the wisest buy. And if this is the case, may I ask for alternatives in terms of infinite 3d terrain? If this is not the case, then I shall buy.

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
Your question would be best addressed to the asset's author ("contact publisher" link), but instead you have asked it on forum, and bumped it two years later

good luck, I guess

M

Misty

Your question would be best addressed to the asset's author ("contact publisher" link), but instead you have asked it on forum, and bumped it two years later

good luck, I guess
I think I may have but I don't remember. I don't think I heard anything back.