• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion GM Studio 2 Crashes Computer

N

nick13579

I just recently updated my GM Studio 2 to the latest version (which is the latest version right now). I'm just going to get right to telling what the problem is:

- I run Studio 2
- I open a game that I'm making
After a little while of programming, etc. it will say in the upper left corner that the program isn't responding. My mouse turns into the blue loading one whenever it's over the program. I try to ent the task in task manager, but nothing happens. When I right click on Studio 2 in task manager under the processes tab, it takes me to the details tab, and when i try to end the task from there I get an error. I tried to restart my PC but got a blue screen that said my PC ran into a problem.

I'm on a windows 10 PC with an Intel processor

Tell me if you need any more info,
Thanks

Mike

nobody important
GMC Elder
Sounds like a driver problem. GMS2 can't blue screen your computer, only drivers can do that.

That said, file a bug and include your LOG file and we'll take a look.