• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Legacy GM GM Studio 1.x Earlier Versions Download

Does anyone know where I can download the different versions of Game Maker Studio 1.x? I'm having some problems with loading external resources in 1.49 . I think I could do this in 1.4 before about 1.47 or so. I'll post something later to see if loading external resources can be solved in 1.49, but I'd like to make sure I can go back if I need to.

TheWaffle

my fav version

I like this version because the HTML5 export works best for me, 1.4999 seems to mess up the export. But, 1.499 has a better debugger ...

EDIT: oops:
I thought this was a link to GMStudio-Installer-1.4.1757 but its for 1760 ....

you could try changing the 1757 to whichever build you want .... check the history notes in 1.499 for stable builds and you should be able to link in.

Last edited: