This .exe program runs in the background and makes it easy for you to find the correct colors for your game. From a set of key combinations you can copy the screen color under your cursor, open the windows color picker tool, and paste the stored color in a variety of different GM-friendly formats.
Ctrl + Shift + Alt +
- C: Copy the color under the cursor.
- F: Find a color with the windows color picker tool.
- 1: Show the instructions window.
- 2: Set format to GM's color format.
- 3: Set format to $BBGGRR.
- 4: Set format to 0xBBGGRR.
- 5: Set format to make_color_rgb(R, G, B).
- 6: Set format to R.
- 7: Set format to G.
- 8: Set format to B.
Screenshots from marketplace: