• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Gm Bullet in GM

hippyman

That's great. But a project would have been a lot nicer. I have no idea what is happening here. Please stop beating around the bush with me. I came back hoping to be civil. If it works then post the project file so I can see how you did it. You're not helping anybody by posting this.

hippyman

Considering the fact that the line of code you showed doesn't even have the correct number of arguments, I don't think you actually have a working example of raycasting. I've tested your line of code, which doesn't work, as expected.

If you're just trying to troll, then I'm going to report this topic and request that it be closed. Because this has turned into nothing but a bickering match.

M

Misty

Considering the fact that the line of code you showed doesn't even have the correct number of arguments, I don't think you actually have a working example of raycasting. I've tested your line of code, which doesn't work, as expected.

If you're just trying to troll, then I'm going to report this topic and request that it be closed. Because this has turned into nothing but a bickering match.
Interesting.

The documentation has the incorrect number of arguments. so naturally the code I posted would seem to have the incorrect number of arguments, according to the documentation.