• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android "glMatrixMode:1560 GL err 0x502" errors with AVD

G

When I run any GMS2 project (including a blank project) in an Android Virtual Device, it spams an error, "glMatrixMode:1560 GL err 0x502." I get this on both my laptop (Intel UHD Graphics 620) and desktop (AMD Radeon Pro WX3100). Both have Intel processors and have the latest version of haxm, Google's Android Emulator SDK, and the other SDKs. Except for the constant spamming of this error, it seems to work okay. I don't get this error until I run a GMS2 project. My AVDs' graphics settings are set to "automatic," which seems to mean "hardware-based graphics emulation." If I force software emulation, I don't get that error, but my game also does not display at all correctly. I've googled this, haven't found anything GM-specific, but people with similar areas in other contexts have resolved it by forcing software emulation, which won't work here.

Any ideas what this error is about?