• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Glitched Pixels in Full Screen Mode

D

DoctorKitsune

Hello, everyone! I haven't used GM:Studio in a while so I'm not sure what's going on with my game when I put it in full screen mode. The game's aspect ratio matches my monitor's so the pixels are all the correct width/height, but a few pixels will be glitchy like in the picture when in full screen.

I found this thread, would the information help with the problem I'm having? It seems more like that's aimed towards stuff with the wrong ratio, so I thought I'd ask first.

Thanks!

Attachments

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Is your screen's width and height evenly divisible by your game window's default width and height? Having the same aspect ratio won't do you any good if you can't scale evenly.

That aside, please show how it's supposed to look like for the sake of comparison. This would make deducing the problem a lot easier.