Git integration not working

X

Xenosis

I have a project that i want to setup with Github but after entering my details and changing something it still says the message "Source Control Output will go here. If you have not turned on Source Control, you can find it in Main Options." in the source control tab

I set this up in the plugin under the global preferences, is there anywhere else this needs setting up?

Also why does it ask for a repo URL in the global settings, that makes no sense at all, each project will have it's own repo URL so why would i need to put the repo URL in the global settings when it's only relevant to one project?

X

Xenosis

I found another setting under the Game Options to enable source control for that particular project and that made the source control menu appear after that
Also noticed in the docs you don't have specify an exact repo URL but i could put github.com instead so that clears all that up

I tried to delete my own post as i've answered my own question but couldn't find a way to delete it, so any moderator feel free to delete