• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

.GHOST remember me when i am gone

F

F. Cole

Trying something a little more serious this time around, .GHOST is a light survival horror centered around a theme of loss and grief.
ss1234124.png

You find yourself recently deceased and trapped in between worlds, trying to find closure in order to move on, but the deeper you go into you own memories the darker they become and the harder it will be to find your way back.
ss23423.png
This beta covers roughly 50-60% of the planned full story and ends on a cliff hanger setting up the second half.
ss34534.png ss654.png ss35235.png
mostly interested in peoples thoughts when it comes to the memory scenes, trying something a bit different with the writing and trying to see the dialogue actually lands. https://personablack.itch.io/ghost

R

Red Phantom

I did a review for you!

I rated your game's: visual, audio, story and gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator: