• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android getting Trouble with exporting to Android

H

Hazuki

Hi, I just bought GMS2 mobile and I tried to export my Galaxy s8 but it doesn't work. Compile Error says like this.

Code:
System.Exception: Error : The selected Architecture options do not support this device. Please add Arm64
Does anyone knows what this mean? I have no idea what is Arm64.
Someone please help me to solve this problem, Thanks.

Slyddar

Glad you got it working. It's always good to leave the solution, or at least some more info, so other who search can learn.

For me I'm getting the same problem, so off to Google for more solutions, but would of been nice to find some info here.

T

The Shatner

Glad you got it working. It's always good to leave the solution, or at least some more info, so other who search can learn.

For me I'm getting the same problem, so off to Google for more solutions, but would of been nice to find some info here
Check the Game Options - Android menu. You can choose between six architectures (in the "General" tab) to build your game, one of which is Arm64. That should solve your issue.

Carsten

Hello,

I'm having the same problem today (it never occured before) but it says "Please add Armv5" which is an option that does not appear in my settings. I only have ArmV7 plus others. All are checked. Any Idea?

Thanks, Carsten