Getting the word out for my dad's unfortunate circumstance

Erayd

Hello all, I've been in and out of the forums for the last few years as I progressed in my learning of game programming and really just all things games. I've had help from mods and regulars on questions and helped others on tough questions they've had with their game. Every time I see a response from anyone to a tough question I'm having an impossible time answering my heart flutters in excitement and surprise that someone is really trying to help.

I need help now, really, most importantly, my Dad needs help. Him and I have had a complicated relationship these last ten years since leaving the nest however we're finally working together towards the same goals and our relationship couldn't be stronger. We had many plans to get work on a house I bought in South Carolina but it all abruptly came to a stop when his blood cancer suddenly started rearing its ugly head again.

Last week I set up a gofundme for him and explain more if this in detail, I've told everyone I could about it, even made flyers to pass around town. It's moving and it's bringing hope back in to his heart, he's fighting this again. If you can, donate, if you cannot, please share it on your facebook or instagram or twitter and maybe someone somewhere will be able to help him keep that hope flowing for you.

If I managed to break a few rules by posting this here I apologize and will remove it.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/gary-dewitt-needs-hope-to-keep-fighting

Last edited: