Objects not shown

S

sen_da87

Wenn ich meinen Raum Mit Objekten gestalte sehe Ich die Objekte Im Raum, aber wenn ich es dann Starte ist nur der Hintergrund zusehen (also nur die Farbe)

When I design my room with objects I see the objects in the room, but when I start it only the background can be seen (i.e. only the color) Added translation ~Tsuk

green_png.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mert

If your objects have something in their Draw event, their visibility may get off.
Use draw_self() in their draw events.

duran can

* check camera view settings in the room area. (maybe the scaling is wrong or the camera is looking in a different place.)
* make sure you are in the same room with those objects. (on obj_player object create event add this
show_message(instance_number(obj_wall));
If you see a message and a number, it means there is an problem in your draw event. Then check all draw events.
)

S

sen_da87

* check camera view settings in the room area. (maybe the scaling is wrong or the camera is looking in a different place.)
* make sure you are in the same room with those objects. (on obj_player object create event add this
If you see a message and a number, it means there is an problem in your draw event. Then check all draw events.
)
OK, it open a Window names: "Created with GameMaker Studio 2"
The Number is 108, and i doesnt have an Draw-Event

S

sen_da87

)
wdwdwdwdwannt.PNG

Nidoking

That's obj_wall. You're showing the Create event for obj_wall. The directions you were given said to put it in the Create event for obj_player.

S

sen_da87

That's obj_wall. You're showing the Create event for obj_wall. The directions you were given said to put it in the Create event for obj_player.
Nothing Changed, A Window with a Number (108)

Rucksack

Wie groß ist denn der Raum? Wenn er größer ist als das Game Window solltest du die Kamera Einstellungen überprüfen.

How big is the room? If it is bigger than the game window you should check the camera settings. Added translation ~Tsuk

Last edited by a moderator: