Steam Gebub's Adventure [PC+Mac]

orange08

Gebub's Adventure takes place in a large and mostly peaceful world. The game follows the travels of Gebub, a creature who came from something peculiar. In the like of Seiklus you can collect many various colored orbs, which are often hidden in secret places throughout the different worlds. There are many unique items and treasures waiting to be found, and these items will help you to explore further and uncover more of the world. The game also contains many different creatures... some will find you to be a nuisance, while others are in need of a helping hand.

Steam Store Page
Game Jolt Page
itch.io Page

Trailer:

---
Screenshots:

This game's OST was composed by Marius Masalar, if you would like to purchase the soundtrack or even just give it a listen, you can check it out on Bandcamp here.

I hope you enjoy the game!

-John

M

mazimadu

A Seiklus clone. Haven't seen one of those for a long time. Good job. I like it. I will try it out later.

D

DyingSilence

I love this, the style is so consistent. Solid piece of work and has it's soul which is rare.

orange08

A Seiklus clone. Haven't seen one of those for a long time. Good job. I like it. I will try it out later.
Not exactly a clone, but heavily inspired by Seiklus. I'm hoping that more game developers in the future will make games similar to Seiklus and An Untitled Story.

I love this, the style is so consistent. Solid piece of work and has it's soul which is rare.
Thank you!

the art, i like it
thanks, are you talking about the marker drawings or the in-game graphics?

Good luck with this. Really hoping it works out for you.
I made a game. So yeah it worked out! Money is not my biggest concern.

The game has received 16 reviews on steam so far, and all of them have been positive... which is very very nice. I'm still not sure if I'll be able to get a Linux build of the game ready... but I will keep trying.

jazzzar

Not exactly a clone, but heavily inspired by Seiklus. I'm hoping that more game developers in the future will make games similar to Seiklus and An Untitled Story.

Thank you!

thanks, are you talking about the marker drawings or the in-game graphics?

The game has received 16 reviews on steam so far, and all of them have been positive... which is very very nice. I'm still not sure if I'll be able to get a Linux build of the game ready... but I will keep trying.
I mean the in game art, the art style is cool and unique somehow

J

jackhigh24

i to like the graphics in game, but cant help think that it would look even better if they were the marker drawing with the same subtle colours you have in the game

True Valhalla

Full-Time Developer
GMC Elder
It's a commercial game that cost thousands of dollars to make (not your dollars, either). You probably should be concerned about the revenue it generates, so that you can fund future games without having to run more Kickstarter campaigns.

M

mazimadu

It's a commercial game that cost thousands of dollars to make (not your dollars, either). You probably should be concerned about the revenue it generates, so that you can fund future games without having to run more Kickstarter campaigns.
I will have to talk to you a bit later on that. Right now fun is should be a major concern. Still, laying the groundwork for revenue generation sounds good.