• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio Gaming Music Composer

C

Cody Shrimpton

Greetings,

Do you need music for your upcoming game? My name is Cody, and I love to write and orchestrate music. I have been composing for about 7 years now, and have worked on multiple game projects. I value your time, so I won't ramble on. If you are someone who values having a good OST for your game then check out my portfolio and decide for yourself if you would like to have me compose your games soundtrack!

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/cjshrimpy

The amount you pay me for my work is all negotiable. I am aware some games have a small budget while others may have more to allocate. It really all depends on how much music you need, how long the songs are, etc.

If you are interested feel free to email me at [email protected] or contact me on discord: cjshrimpy#9603. If you are not, I still wish you the best in completing your game <3.