• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Gamespeed bug in fullscreen

Elevory

I'm not sure when this started happening, but it seems that Windows no longer respects the 60 FPS cap I've specified through Options > Main > General, even with vsync enabled. Windowed mode works fine, but if I switch to fullscreen, the framerate immediately jumps to my monitor's refresh rate (144).

Has anyone else experienced this lately?

Some other details:

• I tried updating my nVidia video driver.
  • I tried running an older build of my project, which was built with YYC. Same problem.
  • I also tried locking the framerate to 60 via game_set_speed.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

M

MarceloP

There's been some discussion about this recent problem here, but Idk if they found a solution or not =X Try asking there and specifying your problem/situation as well.