• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Games won't run after the update. Black screen.

D

Dand

In the previous version of Game Mker Studio 2 I had my game all made and running. Then I downloaded the update and converted the project. Now when I run the game it's just a back screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same issue. I started a new project and just coded an object to move around the screen just to see what would happen. clicked run game, black screen. I have no idea what the issue is. Please help.

L

lean

Same problem here! New proyect, black screen. Old proyect, only can see some draws.. aa.PNG

V

Ventricolodx

Same problem. I have reported to YoYo as a bug but they said that i have to use a more powerful graphic card. So I have switched from Intel to NVIDIA but the problem persists.

L

lean

Hi, its working now. Create or convert the project with the antivirus paused. In my case was Avast. I hope this will work for you

C

Crankypants

I had the exact same problem. Glad I found this post Dand. Thought everything was broken and there is no way I would have thought to pause my antivirus. Thanks lean! Incidentally mine was AVAST too. Everything works again!