• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion Games that help with DnD

A

AverageJoe

Just recently got into DnD and made a character but everything is Skype and Word document based....

Wondering if anyone out there has used any alternatives or developed actual games that utilize the mechanics of the Dungeon Master (Perception, strength checks)

All because I'd like to make a GUI to make things simpler...maybe even connect everyone on a chat like discord...but strictly DnD focused. What do you think? Is there a need for this? Someone had to have thought of this already...I guess it just comes down to what you want from a conversational game

Random Side note: I've mentioned before that a play dark souls 2 cooperatively, and now in the game I'll tell my buddy to do a perception check when we're fighting a monster. Idk I think its pretty funny...man my threads are dumb