Gamer Tags! Who are you...?

F

Forgeio

This topic is for people to introduce themselves (I know we have a thread for that already, but listen further) as game players and not game makers, so introduce us to your Gamer Tags on the various platforms (Xbox, Steam, etc...) and tell us about what games you like and the servers you play on.

I'll start!

Steam name: forgeio

Console name: forgei0

Top 5 PC games: Currently Half life, CS:GO, CS, DotA, and TG2 in no particular order

Top 5 Console games: CoD Advanced Warfare, CoD 4, Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3.

Favorite game made with GM:S or classic Game Maker: Love super crate box, crashlands, and nidhogg

PC specs: I don't know them off the top of my head, but its a decent beast :)

That's all the questions I could come up with :p

Last edited:

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
I only have one gamer tag and that's my Steam one... not really a console fan, I'm afraid. So on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nocturnegames

Top games will vary on what I've been playing recently, as I don't really have an ALL TIME EVER GREATEST list... but currently my top 3 are:

Witcher 3
Divinty: Original Sin
Morrowind

As for games made with GM... I think the fantastic Deathworm has to be one of my favourites ever, along with Risk Of Rain and Spelunky.

Oh, and my specs:

GeForce GTX970 4GB DDR5
i5 6600K 3.5Ghz
MSI Gaming Mobo (can't remember the model number)
32GB Ram

Last edited:
I have a Steam account, but I mainly use it to game, not as a social network.
I have a 3DS/NNID as well. Again, only gaming. No random friends.

Favorite Genre:
RPG

My top 5 PC games will vary wildly from time to time, but here's a pretty decent list of 5 games that I don't see ever being outside of my top 20 (in no particular order):
- Dwarf Fortress
- La-Mulana
- Iji
- Kerbal Space Program
- Higurashi: When They Cry (OK, it's a series. Sue me)

Unlike my top 5 PC games, I don't see my Top 5 Console Games changing much in the near future:
5. The World Ends With You
4. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (might be dethroned be EO5 pretty soon)
3. Shadow of the Colossus
2. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
1. Mother 3

Favorite game made in GM:
Iji. No contest. Go play it now!

Favorite game featured on the sandbox:
Umm... Iji. I already listed that one, so I'll say Seiklus.

Favorite game music:
- Yuzo Koshiro
- Koichi Sugiyama
- Nobuo Uematsu
- SotC soundtrack
- The World Ends With You soundtrack
- Umineko (the best game OST of all time)

G

graviax

steam name : KK MAN

Top 5 PC games:
  • 1) dustforce
  • 2) hyperlight drifter
  • 3) nuclear throne / binding of isaac rebirth(afterbirth)
  • 4) css surfing / gmod 12 sandbox
  • 5) overwatch / lol

Top 5 Console games:
  • 1) F-zero gx
  • 2) sly 2 and 3
  • 3) time splitter 2
  • 4) journey
  • 5) mario galaxy.

G

GVmG

I don't really like keeping favourites of anything because it kind of goes against my life mantra of "try to enjoy everything, even if it's bad", but I guess I can still share my tags.

I'm GVmG on Steam.

I'm Heavy Rain on osu! (link in signature).

For every other game I try to use GVmG, GV or GVmakesGames as nickname.

Carnivius

PSN: Carnivius_Prime Am mostly on the PS4 and sometimes on my Vita too.
You can add me if I like you for multiplayer games that I play reguarly such as Uncharted 4, Street Fighter V, Rocket League, GTAOnline, BroForce, Bubble Bobble, Need for Speed Rivals, LittleBigPlanet 3, Pac-Man 256.

I don't have a Steam account nor want one. I don't game on PC for much other than the occasional indie game and of course emulators of classic systems.

I don't have a top 5 PC games cos bleh. And I don't really have a top 5 of any games cos I like too many to pick just 5 and in order but most of the games I already mentioned like Uncharted and Street Fighter, plus Ratchet & Clank, Turrican, SwitchBlade, Batman NES, Super Mario Bros 3, Yoshi's Island, Super Metroid, Secret of Mana, Hired Guns, RoboCop, Simpsons arcade, Mega Man X, Robotron 2048 and a whole bunch of others.

Last edited: