Portfolio - Programming (OPEN) GameMakerStudio2 - Professional gamedev Programmer!

Gavolot

HELLO!

Basically, it turned out that I specialized in projects after other people.
But for the same reasons I can work from scratch. I already know how to get around various problems.

There is work experience in an English company, this + other experience is described in the service "GUI and something logic for mmo on game maker studio 2":

You can contact me in the Discord: my nick name is "processor"
or email: [email protected]
Im also hame telegram: write to me in private messages if you want to communicate in it.

Regarding payments: I have PayPal and Сrypto. (We agree during the conversation, it depends on the project.)

(Also write here if none of the methods suit you.)
My work style is extremely flexible. (RTS, RPG, Roguelike, Platformer, Survival, TDS, NuclearThrone any...)
I can handle the development of a full game!

my git commit stats for 23-24 years

1709878951151.png

Platformer(shiro in steam):

1639101976913.png

Isometric:
unknown.png

other (camera zoom, window and fullscreen):

Created, Full-Games (Only Programming):
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1004000/Card_Brawl/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/753140/Wild_RTS/ or "https://steamcommunity.com/app/753140"

+dialogBox engine
+gameCornersRealization
+climbing prototype system

Something:

Algorithms: Sorting, Path-finding (Astar, Dijstra, FlowField etc) and more.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gavolot

Due to recent events with the virus, I decided to greatly change my pricing.
Now the price is negotiable (as if it were a contract), with a minimum prepayment.

Now possible non-hourly payment options.

currently busy

R

ryan821

my Last work, TextBoxEngine based on Scribble Text Processor
currently free
Huge Vouch!
He is a really friendly and professional dev.
He did my job well and made tons of demos to make it easier to understand.
He also solves all of my problems when I have questions about the project.
Great work!

gm_dnst

Great programmer. He helped me a lot with the code architect (I don't understand how this is done at all) and helped me create a lighting system for my project. This is really important, because free / paid assets didn't help me.
also, he is not only a professional, but also a great guy. It is important

Y

yza

hi are you available? here is my discord inmemoryofWernhervonBraun#8817 ,

please contact me as soon as possible ,thankx

N

Natonius

he helped me with a problem in a very professional and trustworthy way. I can absolutely recommend him.

skofrant

Gavolot,

I have a telegram , I didn't use it .. unless it I installs slack and it will facilitate communication?

gm_dnst

N1ce job bro.
I needed help with my new project and decided to contact this person again. I again made sure that he is a professional and knows what he is doing. He make the hardest part of my game (core mechanic) and helped me figure it out.

Game:

Gavolot

N1ce job bro.
I needed help with my new project and decided to contact this person again. I again made sure that he is a professional and knows what he is doing. He make the hardest part of my game (core mechanic) and helped me figure it out.

Game:
Always happy!

XD005

I may have a task for you.
Have you ever worked on a music game?
Are you familiar with Stepmania?
Currently in the process of trying to integrate some new features into a music game.
*sending message

Gavolot

I may have a task for you.
Have you ever worked on a music game?
Are you familiar with Stepmania?
Currently in the process of trying to integrate some new features into a music game.
*sending message
Answered in discord.

G

GROT

Hey Gavolot. Looking for programmer to help me finish my game. Shall send you an email :)

Gavolot

Recently, I also learned (very badly, but still) how to write tutorials on my code. This is probably the main change during this time, not counting the 97% finished, another project, which was based on someone else's code, which was written by the feeling of 5 or 6 people before I took on it. (It was so damn exhausting)

Just wanted to share this with potential new clients. I'll be free soon.

Do not judge too harshly, I am a programmer who for the first time writes documentation on my own + someone else's code, which I need to somehow explain to the customer:

Gavolot

I'm ready to take on one more job. My strength was released.(Currently free)

I recommend that you immediately contact discord. I am waiting for you! Processor#9144 (or gmail: [email protected])

Last edited:

Dolorre

I’ve been working with Gavolot for months now, and I have to say, I’ve been very impressed. He took some code done by someone that was poorly written and managed to make the changes I’ve asked for and more. He’s made so much progress, and has even started writing up documentation so I can fully understand how to add items and such to my game through the code.

Gavolot is definitely a professional, and is worth every penny. I would definitely hire him again in a heartbeat!