• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Gamemaker studio 2

Today I installer GMS2 and when I open it, after I installer it, and the Windows sad that it can open, (the search for online problem one), and I can open. Plese if you can help me, I have Windows 7.

~sorry for gramatical errors, I am a romanian~🇷🇴:bunny:

What's the exact error you are seeing when you open the program? It said it can't open. The exact error message is needed to troubleshoot.
Is saing: GameMaker Studio 2 has stopped working
Windows can check online for a solution to the problem
-Check online for a solution and close program (i do these)
-Close program

Last edited:

tetris_mess

Hmmm. So the program is crashing when it is starting up. Sorry to hear that.

Someone else was having the same issue:

chamaeleon

Today I installer GMS2 and when I open it, after I installer it, and the Windows sad that it can open, (the search for online problem one), and I can open. Plese if you can help me, I have Windows 7.

~sorry for gramatical errors, I am a romanian~🇷🇴:bunny:
Copying the mesa graphics driver might help.