• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX Gamemaker Studio 2 v.2.3.0 cannot load projects

CK Scores

Hi guys,

I recently got the new update for GMS 2. However, I cannot load my projects and when I click play, the output only runs for less than a second before it stops. There are no compile errors or any other type of error to show. I've restarted the app multiple times. I'm not very experienced with GM, could someone let me know what is going on and possibly how to fix it? Any help would be appreciated. If more info is required, I'll try and let you know. :)

GML:
"/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands/mono"  /Users/Shared/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes/runtime-2.3.0.401/bin/Igor.exe -j=8 -options="/var/folders/39/cl3qwzgn1vdby01dhw1mw0wc0000gn/GameMakerStudio2/GMS2TEMP/build.bff" -v -- Mac Run

elapsed time 00:00:00.1425390s for command "/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands/mono" /Users/Shared/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes/runtime-2.3.0.401/bin/Igor.exe -j=8 -options="/var/folders/39/cl3qwzgn1vdby01dhw1mw0wc0000gn/GameMakerStudio2/GMS2TEMP/build.bff" -v -- Mac Run started at 08/22/2020 21:12:15
FAILED: Run Program Complete
For the details of why this build failed, please review the whole log above and also see your Compile Errors window.

D

Deleted member 16767

I have a similiar problem, but for windows. I think the runtime is gone, and whenever you start the project, it deletes itself. It's just a shame that we can't switch runtimes right now, when there is only one.