1. Hey! Guest! The 35th GMC Jam will take place between November 28th, 12:00 UTC - December 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL GameMaker Studio 2 Image Editor survey

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by Mike, Feb 19, 2017.

1. breakmt

breakmt Member

IMHO GameMaker's shorcuts are better then GIMP or Paint.Net

2. Hurg

Hurg Member

Doesn't matter if it's better or not. If I spend 95% of my time in Photoshop and 5% in the GM editor, I know which set of shortcuts are going to be hardcoded into my memory.

I think Aseprite and Pyxel Edit (to a lesser extent) do a good job of recognising this. Makes it easy to switch from one program to another, depending on the job, when all the shortcuts tend to do the same thing.

3. breakmt

breakmt Member

Well, it does matter for me.
    Ideally, there are should be ability to redefine shortcuts. Cause you like "B", I like "D", someone wants "P" etc

Menik likes this.
  4. Hurg

Hurg Member

Yep, that's the best solution.

DeScruff and breakmt like this.