SOLVED GameMaker Studio 2 Black Screen on Launching Game

Hello good night everyone, I'm having trouble running any project I create on GameMakerStudio2.
It always worked normally, until yesterday when I went to open a project that I'm working on and during the process I went to run the room, but the new object that I had added to the project didn't appear in the room at all, I went to test it with other objects that I had already done in the project and the same problem occurred.
Today I created a new project from scratch, and put an object in the room, in the editing part of the room all objects appear normally, but when running nothing appears.
The room I'm running is the defaut (room0) i've tried to run a another room but the same problem ocurred.
I've tried to change the depth;
I've tried to mark it as persistent;
None of this works, and it just happened DO NOTHING, and with any project I'm creating, just create any object and put it in the room that it doesn't appear.

OBS :::: The objects have sprites.

PLEASE!!

obscene

Add some debug messages to whatever rooms, objects, scripts etc that could possibly run at game start and see if you can isolate if and where GM is freezing.

Add some debug messages to whatever rooms, objects, scripts etc that could possibly run at game start and see if you can isolate if and where GM is freezing.
I didn't really understand what you meant, but what I find strange is that for example, if I create a new project, and I create sprites, I put the sprite on the object and put the object in the room, it appears normally in the room editor, but when i run the game the object disappears, either in any project or creating a new one, which is bizarre

Last edited:
1 thing I could think might have caused it, is if you've added a draw event for that object with sprite - to resolve it you should add "draw_self();" to line 1 in the draw event.

I can try this friend, but the problem is even if I create a new project with an object without any command events and put it in the room, it appears in the room editor but not when the room is running :(
BE ANY PROJECT, JUST CREATE A NEW OBJECT AND PUT IT IN THE ROOM, EVEN A NEW PROJECT😭

Load a demo from the start screen. YoYo dungeon is good.

Run it and see if it will display.
You talk about opening a demo project of the right gamemaker? so, even my own projects they work "normally", just create any new object in the room and it disappears when running.
Well, I'm going to create a new project here now, create a sprite for that object, add the sprite to the object and put it in the room, then I'll run and send a print for you

Roldy

these are the prints
1 created an object for testing
2 I put him in the test room, see that he appears normally
3 I run the room and it doesn't show up
OK.

I would still suggest running a demo as that will be 'creating' a new project.

However I do wonder... from your screen shots, what is the menu you have that is called 'Developer?'

1595477123209.pngI

I don't have that. What is that from?

Guys, just SUDDENLY started working normally again, It doesn't make sense, I didn't change anything or change anything, wha the ... haha
VERY VERY VERY THANK YOU TO ALL THAT RESERVED YOUR TIME TO HELP ME, IF I HAVE THE PROBLEM AGAIN, I WARNING, BUT WHILE IT SEEMS BACK TO NORMAL.
♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥