• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Gamemaker IOS port not working with new computer

B

Blakecubed

Hello!

I just got a new Mac and tried downloading my game with the iOS export. The Mac connects under the "Preferences" menu (showing a "Connection OK" message), but when I go to download the game, neither XCode nor the plugged in phone seem to react, even when it works on my old Mac. I have tried everything I could think of, including changing the App ID, playing with the Certificates, unlocking/locking the login section of the Access Keychain menu on the Mac, etc. The one thing that might be causing an issue is the fact that the computer doesn't connect through Network Sharing, but I also tried using somebody else's Mac without directly connecting to it via Network Sharing an it still worked. Also, whenever I try connecting with Network Sharing, the Mac falsely says that the password is incorrect. Is there anything else I can do to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blakecubed

Never mind, the key was located in "Systems" instead of "Public" if this helps anyone