• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE GameMaker has become unstable, please save and exit

V

vasiliy ulin

On a collab project I'm working on with my friends recently I've been getting the -"GameMaker has become unstable please save and exit" every time I open the project. Been about a week or so since I have started getting that.
Tried pulling changes from gitHub, didn't help.
Any tips / hints? also, is this dangerous in any way? is there a chance that if I keep working on the project the files will get corrupt or something?

Thanks for the help.

JacPete

maybe a background or an other picture file that is too big? had once overseen one and crashed out of memory when it was called.

V

vasiliy ulin

maybe a background or an other picture file that is too big? had once overseen one and crashed out of memory when it was called.
Doesn't seem like it, checked everything i could think of, don't see any picture or sprite file that might cause this. And none were added in the past couple of weeks, definitely no new image or sprite files were added before I got that popup.