GameMaker/Game Dev Memes

woods

thats me for sure.... still flying without a net ;o)

ofc if i ever put something together that is worthy enough, i will crawl out from under my rock and start backing things up

Reactions: Rob
I w
I held off trying to use GMS2 because I was stuck on that OG layout. I still kind of miss it. But GMS2 was the first time I completed a project as an adult and published onto the Google store (it's no longer on it, because I never updated it to Google standards, which Yoyogames regularly updates for Android and what not). It was really just a proof of concept. I still have the project file and have an idea for a new spiritual reboot of it that is a bit more interesting, but I will deal with that later after my love project Quinlin. And now I just realized my phone is signed onto another account and not my Thunder Lion one.

S

Sam (Deleted User)

8K ultra-wide monitor youtube unboxing / reviews be like

S

Sam (Deleted User)

These are the kind of revelations and deep philosophical reflections on life you only get when high on tantor. My mind is blown by the smelly fumes of tantor!

20220523_052646.jpg

(Not to mention iOS, FreeBSD, and atheism all share code from each other, similar could be said about Android, Linux, and religion).

S

Sam (Deleted User)

When someone insults my favorite programming language this is how i make a come back:

Screenshot from 2022-12-04 09-57-36.png

Making use of the transitive property to confuse-vanquish my foes!