• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Gamemaker cannot create .apk file.

P

Predictbot

Hi.
I have a project that needs to be made using YYC engine, but when i try to run / create executable, it just runs a bit then hangs there forever, or stops after a while. Here's the end of the output log

Writing Chunk... ROOM
Writing Chunk... DAFL
Writing Chunk... EMBI
Writing Chunk... TPAGE
Writing Chunk... STRG
Writing Chunk... TXTR
Writing Chunk... AUDO
ClangExeLocation=D:\Android\SDK\android-ndk-r17c\toolchains\llvm\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\clang++.exe
Using NDKDir = D:\Android\SDK\android-ndk-r17c
Using PlatformDir = D:\Android\SDK\android-ndk-r17c\platforms\android-28
Using ARMToolChain = D:\Android\SDK\android-ndk-r17c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64
Using X86ToolChain = D:\Android\SDK\android-ndk-r17c\toolchains\x86-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64
Using ARM64ToolChain = D:\Android\SDK\android-ndk-r17c\toolchains\aarch64-linux-android-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64
Using X86_64ToolChain = D:\Android\SDK\android-ndk-r17c\toolchains\x86_64-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64
saving file Y:/DeltaRune_75E36C89_YYC\DeltaRune.droid
make: *** create_child_process: DuplicateHandle(In) failed (e=6)
. Stop.
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=1305.0747
Stats : GMA : sp=0,au=0,bk=0,pt=0,sc=0,sh=0,fo=0,tl=0,ob=0,ro=1,da=50,ex=0,ma=2,fm=0x0

X://bin/GMAssetCompiler.exe exited with non-zero status (2)

After writing chunks and getting toolchains, it just told me that the Compiler exited with error 2. I'm not sure what i did wrong here, i have tried to find the solution online but no valid. Can anyone please help me with the problem? Thanks.

Anyone?

R

rainb0wgamer

Uploading to android apks is a hell.
Do you have:
- keystone
- sdk
- dnk
- Java JDK
I recoment watching some videos for this becose this is realy diffectult to all set up (atleast in gamemaker 1.xx no idea about 2.xx).

P

Predictbot

Uploading to android apks is a hell.
Do you have:
- keystone
- sdk
- dnk
- Java JDK
I recoment watching some videos for this becose this is realy diffectult to all set up (atleast in gamemaker 1.xx no idea about 2.xx).
You mean, keystore?
If there isn't a keystore, it'll notify you. The SDK, NDK, JDK was installed correctly like how yoyo guided.

Also, it seems like there was a thread about this already, but they still haven't fix it : https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/error-compiling-android-yyc-since-update.53825/