• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Gamemaker can you include Google Cloud Saving in a future update

R

RATInteractive

This is a very useful feature that i have noticed among many applications, it would be great if Gamemakers GPS addon has this feature

NazGhuL

NazTaiL
Do you mean cloud saving directly in game by players to save data from their game session?
If yes, you definitely can do it now.

J

joakimFF

look up the FLOX extension from Rani Sputnik on the marketplace, that will let you set up a cloud save feature in no time.

J

joakimFF

Not if your smart about how you do it, I save everything as one Json string, so it will only make one call every time you save / load

Not if your smart about how you do it, I save everything as one Json string, so it will only make one call every time you save / load
good idea, also for highscores you could save each table into a ds_list and it resets only once when you exit the room and enter and click the button to load it. I swear I do can do 50 calls just tabbing between highscores.

Jon

Do you mean cloud saving directly in game by players to save data from their game session?
If yes, you definitely can do it now.
NazGhuL, are you talking about using Google Cloud Save? I see the check box to enable that in Global Game Settings, but I can't figure out how use it.