• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Gamemaker 1.4 PS4 export module still available?

I have owned the original GameMaker 1.4 Studio and now am interested in buying the PS4 export module for GameMaker Studio 1.4999. I don't see an option to buy that anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

rIKmAN

I have owned the original GameMaker 1.4 Studio and now am interested in buying the PS4 export module for GameMaker Studio 1.4999. I don't see an option to buy that anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
1.4 is no longer supported or updated and hasn't been for a couple of years now - as such you can't buy official licences for it either as they are no longer sold.
Even if you could, the lack of support means that any binaries the PS4 exporter made would likely be refused by Sony who would have since updated their requirements.

Also you can't just buy the PS4 module - you need to be accepted onto the PS4 by Sony before you would be eligable to purchase it from YYG.
If you are at that stage and have already been accepted then you need to purchase GMS2 and the 12mth PS4 console licence.