• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows GameDevDan vs Life

GameDevDan

Former Jam Host
GMC Elder

*17% Launch Discount for the first week*

50 games in 1 pack, spanning a 10 year career from hobbyist, to novice, to barely competent game designer! GameDevDan vs Life features a whole host of jam games, throwaway projects and - dare I say it - even a few decent titles.

Open up the launcher and play the games in any order you like. Sort from oldest to newest and you'll be looking at the journey of a young man from greasy teenager to slightly-less greasy adult. Alternatively, sort from best to worst and have a go at a few of the pack's hard-hitters such as GMC Jam winner Chickens and Moles or Android smash-hit Gyro Boss (re-imagined for PC).

With games spanning genres from arcade shooter to murder mystery, guitar sim to platform-puzzler, there's something in the pack for every mood. Climb inside the life of GameDevDan - will you come out clean on the other side? There's only one way to find out.

Get it on Steam

Get it on Itch.io

L

Lonewolff

Damn man! Quite the collection you have created there.

Some very cool looking games in there!

If anyone has lived up to their chosen forum name, it is certainly you! :cool:

You should make the 50 in 1 pack more visible in the trailer. There are other collections that do the same and it helps them stand out.

Last edited:

GameDevDan

Former Jam Host
GMC Elder
GameDevDan vs Life is getting a massive, free update 6 years after its initial launch!

Launched in 2018 with 50 games, the compilation features good, bad and ugly games from my career as a game developer.

In the 6 years since, I've made a bunch more games that weren't added to GameDevDan vs Life... well now that's changed!

21 BRAND NEW GAMES, NO EXTRA COST

This updates brings 21 award-winning new games I've entered into game jams since 2018, including the GMC Jam 39 winner The Frootinis, more games from the HannaH series, and Wham Bam Dan Jam Slam - a fighting game with characters from a bunch of the other games in the pack.

Current owners of the project can download the update for free, and new buyers get the same great price.