Discussion Game Playtesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been collecting people who want to playtest my game that is almost done. So far people have told me fantastic complaints, bugs, and things to add/remove.

I am still looking for anyone else who wants to play a game, the game itself will be free so the playtesting wont be paid.

All you need is discord.
Feel free to message me on TIG, comment, or add me on Discord. I will be waiting.

Here is a link to a bunch of imgur images of it: https://imgur.com/user/georgecrhennen

Discord: georgecrhennen#7184
Or just comment on this post
or just dm me.
or email me: [email protected]

Bingdom

Googledom
because i literally didn't know who made it and I used it as an example.
Screenshot_20190710-035540.png
You know full and well who made it. Don't hide the fact that you even had the audacity to claim it as your own work.

I can't access the imgur link anymore, but it might be because I'm on mobile.

But anyways, I'm not too bothered about this. I've worked out the kind of person you are, and you aren't worth my time.

View attachment 25670
You know full and well who made it. Don't hide the fact that you even had the audacity to claim it as your own work.

I can't access the imgur link anymore, but it might be because I'm on mobile.

But anyways, I'm not too bothered about this. I've worked out the kind of person you are, and you aren't worth my time.
I literally just forgot who did the work, your name isn't easy to remember. I used it, as i said before, as an example of what i needed. Don't be a dick.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Um... because using code someone else made and claiming it's your own, whether explicitly or implicitly, through the absence of a mention that it isn't your own, but rather someone else's, also known as "giving credit", constitutes copyright infringement (unless it is under a license where attribution is not required)? It's not "being a dick", it's about this technically being a crime. Whether you intended to steal something or not doesn't matter in this regard, as actions primarily constitute crimes, not intentions. If I find a pen that isn't my own, start using it, am later approached by its owner who has their name written on it and then make a fuss about giving it back, that's technically theft, too.

It's the same with images and music you randomly found somewhere. You can't just use those in your game and then say that you forgot who made it - if it's not licensed to be used without attribution, that's copyright infringement, which is explicitly not allowed in the GMC's terms and rules. "I didn't know" is not a valid cop-out for negligence.

That aside, this topic is not a good fit for the Off Topic forum, so I'll lock it - if you want to recruit people, that would have to go through the Collaboration forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.