• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Game Maker won't start.

Laura Bravo

So all of a sudden game maker won't start. It flashes an open thing (like it is going to open a window) but never does and instantly crashes. I was working on a program and it just shut down GM and will no longer work. When working a C Prompt windows updating window did pop up and update before the shut down. FireFox was updating at the time.

I tried restarting the COMP and reloading but all I can find for loading is GM 2. Any ideas how to fix? Using Pro license.