• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

HTML5 Game maker won't create a zip file with index in it

M

Mionad

Happened after I used application surfaces. The zip file is corrupt and all that is inside is a favicon.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mionad

if global.hp <=0
{game_load("save1")}

It's not working either now. Seems like a mess and I don't know how it happened. I guess it did have to make a corrupted file with invincibility bug and what not hehe.

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
If youre using .zip for a savefile I recommend you switch to using .ini if your worried about people changing the values you can use real_64base_encode to encrypt them

M

Mionad

If youre using .zip for a savefile I recommend you switch to using .ini if your worried about people changing the values you can use real_64base_encode to encrypt them
I did manage to make ini save file work. But creating an executable in HTML5 still makes a corrupted zip file.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
I did manage to make ini save file work. But creating an executable in HTML5 still makes a corrupted zip file.
Hmm Idk about that I havent really played with zip files I hope it gets worked out for you!