• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE game maker studio 2 wont open

Z

ZeroUC

when i click it the mouse says its opening and it opens in the background the disappears and nothing happens

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Well, the obvious suggestion here is to first uninstall it and then re-install it again and see if that fixes the issue. If it doesn't then you should file a support request with YYG and explain the issue (you can do this from your YoYo Account page). Note that if you have steam, then you can link your steam account on your YoYo Accounts page and use the Steam version of the product until the solution to your desktop issue is found.

Z

ZeroUC

Well, the obvious suggestion here is to first uninstall it and then re-install it again and see if that fixes the issue. If it doesn't then you should file a support request with YYG and explain the issue (you can do this from your YoYo Account page). Note that if you have steam, then you can link your steam account on your YoYo Accounts page and use the Steam version of the product until the solution to your desktop issue is found.
i try uninstalling a 100 times and i dont understand the contact page and i dont want to install steam cuz my pc is alreasy slow but ill try steam if it doesnt work ill uninstall steam

Z

ZeroUC

thx but how do i get the free version on steam?

Last edited by a moderator: