• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Game Maker Studio 2 Desktop lost my license

T

TomatoFantasyStudio

Hello!
I have in issue. For the one year we worked on the project. An dyesterday suddenly my Game Make 2 IDE began to say me I have only Trial version and can't open any of my projects.
I have tried to recover my License Key via YoYoGames site but don't know where should I enter it.
We can't postpone the development for a long time. So, please, can you help with this issue?

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
There is no such thing as a license key in GMS 2, the only thing you have is the username/email and password to your YoYo account.

If it logged out, simply go to the File menu and log back in from there. If you forgot your password, go to the forgotten password page.