• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX Game Maker Studio 2 Crashes on MacOS 12 Monterey Beta

Hi! I've unfortunately found out that Game Maker Studio 2 doesn't seem to work on MacOS 12 Monterey (Developer Beta). I've tried re-installing the program entirely but it crashes only seconds after I click the icon. I'm using a a relatively new M1 MacBook Air from last year, so that might be related as well but it's hard to say. GMS2 worked fine before I updated to Monterey. If anyone knows how a way to bypass this issue please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Crash log: https://pastebin.com/5RSvypkx

Same problem here for me, except it was a new install of GMS2 on Monterey PB2. Suspect it's in part related to the version of Xcode as the Monterey beta also needs the beta of Xcode (Which I have installed). If there's a GMS2 Beta version, I'd love to try it out.

Eugene7A

Same problem here... I guess it's our fault that we installed the Beta and YoYo can't do much about it as it's not an official version yet.
For me the problem is that I just can't downgrade back and therefore run GMS, but it's my problem :(