Game Maker Studio 2 coding substitutes for legacy codes thread

Ask for, post etc. substitutes in GML to use in Game Maker Studio 2 that will work just as good as in a Game Maker Legacy such as Game Maker 7.0 Pro Edition for example.

How do I properly code
Code:
sound0_filename_choose = get_string("Example:#Samus Item Get.mp3#What sound file name#do you want sound0 to be please?",0);

sprite0_filename_choose = get_string("Example:"Samus Gravity Suit Morph Ball.png#What image file do you what sprite0 to be please?",0);

sprite0_image_number_say = get_integer("0 is first image#what image number of sprite do you want for sprite0?",0);

sprite0_precise_say = get_integer("0 for no#1 for yes#do you want sprite0 to have#precise collision checking?#I prefer yes",1);

sprite0_transparent_say = get_integer("0 for no#1 for yes#do you want sprite0 to have transparent (invisible) background?",0);

sprite0_preload_say = get_integer("0 for no#1 for yes#do you want sprite0 to have#preloaded texture?#I prefer yes.",1);

sprite0_xorigin_say = get_integer("I prefer 0#however where do you want sprite0's xorgin (x starting point)#to be please?",0);

sprite0_yorigin_say = get_integer("I prefer 0#however where do you want sprite0's y origin (y starting point)#to be please?",0);

sound_replace(sound0,sound0_filename_choose,0,true);

sprite_replace(sprite0,sprite0_filename_choose,sprite0_precise_say,sprite0_transparent_say,sprite0_preload_say,sprite0_xorigin_say,sprite0_yorigin_say);
in GML for Game Maker Studio 2 please? Thank you